Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Map of Sevilla

For your reference, here is a map of Sevilla. I've encircled the different neighborhoods in different colors for your convenience. Black is the Historic Center of Sevilla with winding streets and the most important historical sites of the city. Red is Triana, a rather wealthy, young, fun neighborhood with lots of bars and discotecas. Blue is Los Remedios, green is Porvenir, purple is Nervion (where I live), and yellow is Puerta Osario. I'm not sure of the names and break-down the northern part of the city. The orange dot marks my apartment, the brown dot marks the business school (where I have class), and the navy blue dot marks the CIEE Study Center (where I also have class). I do not live at the outskirts of the city- the map cuts off a lot of the outer part of Sevilla, but it was one of the best I could find!


No comments:

Post a Comment